|Intro||Moroccan academic and poet|
1 January 1942, Taroudant, Taroudant Province, Souss-Massa, Morocco
10 September 2004
Ali Sidqi Azaykou (Berber: Ɛli Azayku; 1942–2004), also called Dda Ali, was a Moroccan Berber poet, historian, philosopher and critic. He was an Amazigh activist. He has greatly influenced the cultural Berber movements.
Ali Sidqi Azaykou was born (1942) in the village of Igran n tuinght in the High Atlas in the surroundings of Taroudannt in the Sous region in Morocco. He began his primary education in his native village and ended them in Marrakesh where he also followed his secondary education and entered the national teacher training college.
- Timitar. Collection of Berber poetry. 1988.
- Relation de voyage du Marabout de Tasaft dans le Haut-Atlas. Éd. de la Faculté des Lettres, Kénitra, 1992.
- List of writersWomen writersMoroccan literatureArabicTamazight
Izmulen. Collection of Berber poetry. Rabat, 1995.
- Histoire du Maroc et ses possibles interprétations. Recueil d’articles. Éd. Centre Tarik Ibn Zyad, Rabat, 2002. Introduction by Ahmed Toufiq.
- L’islam et les Amazighs, 2002.
- Quelques exemples de toponymes marocains, 2004.
- Petit dictionnaire arabe/amazigh, Éd. Annajah Al Jadida, 1993, Casablanca.