- Source of Wealth: Film and Television
- Age: 60
- Birth Place: Burbank, California, U.S.
- Height: 1.69 m (5′ 6″)
- Weight: 77 kg (170 lbs)
- Marital Status: Separated (Melanie Howard)
- Full Name: Clinton Engle Howard
- Nationality: American
- Date of Birth: April 20, 1959
- Ethnicity: German, English, Scottish, Irish, and remote Dutch
- Occupation: Actor
- Education: Robert Louis Stevenson Elementary and Burbank John Burroughs High School
American film and television actor, Clinton “Clint” Howard has an estimated net worth of $4 million.
The son of actors, juvenile performer Clint Howard began showing up on the screen in the mid-1960s, usually in the TV series and feature films co-starring his older brother Ron Howard. Clint’s best-known TV guest appearances include the part of Balok in the 1966 Star Trek episode “The Corbomite Maneuver,” and his vivid portrayal of a youthful prognosticator in the opening installment of Night Gallery’s 1971-72 season. He starred in the 1967 Ivan Tors theatrical feature Gentle Giant and in that property’s TV-series spin-off Gentle Ben. Upon attaining adulthood, Howard was mostly consigned to character parts; he has also been featured in the films directed by his brother Ron Howard, from Eat My Dust (1978) to Apollo 13 (1995)
Clint Howard was born on April 20, 1959, in Burbank, California, U.S.