- Source of Wealth: Modeling
- Age: 51
- Birth Place: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Height: 5′ 10″ (1.78 m)
- Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg)
- Marital Status: In a relationship (Paul Banks)
- Full Name: Helena Christensen
- Nationality: Denmark
- Date of Birth: December 25, 1968
- Ethnicity: Danish, Peruvian
- Occupation: Model, Photographer
- Children: 1 (Mingus Lucien Reedus)
Danish beauty queen, photographer and fashion model Helena Christensen has an estimated net worth of $8 million. She was a former Victoria’s Secret Model.
Helena Christensen was born on December 25, 1968 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Since 2008, she has been in a relationship with Paul Banks. She has child named Mingus Reedus from previous relationship. Standing five feet ten inches tall, Christensen is currently signed to Marilyn Model Agency.
In 1986, she was named Miss Denmark, representing the country in the 1986 Miss Universe pageant. Eventually, she went home to pursue a career in modeling. She went on to appear on the cover of various magazines which include Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, W, and Vogue. She has also appeared in the campaigns for commercial brands like Valentino, Hermes, Karl Lagerfeld, Sonia Rykiel, Prada, Lanvin, Versace, Chanel, and Revlon.