Quick Facts Of James Righton
|Celebrated Name||James Righton|
|Birth Name||James Nicholas Righton|
|Birth Nation||United Kingdom|
|Place Of Birth||Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England|
|Religion||Will Updated Soon ..|
|High School||Stratford-upon-Avon High School|
|College / University||Cardiff University|
|Mother||Will Update Soon…|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Source of Wealth||Music Industry|
|Educational Qualification||Will Update Soon…|
|Body Build/Type||Will Update Soon…|
|Chest Size||Will Update Soon…|
|Waist Size||Will Update Soon…|
|Bicep Size||Will Update Soon…|
|Shoe Size||Will Update Soon…|
|Dress Size||Will Update Soon…|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
A British musician, James Righton is known as one of the members of the London based band, Klaxons. He played a vital role in the band’s success as a keyboard player and vocalist until it was disbanded in 2015. After that, He was signed to ‘Marathon Artists’ under the pseudonym ‘Shock Machine.’ He also composes music for feature and short films. He has also debuted in a short musical film titled ‘Something More,’ which was written and directed by Simon Amstell. To know more about him, you can read the below article.
What is James Righton famous for?
- An English musician.
When was James Righton born?
Going back to his early life, James Righton was born in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England in the year 1983. Currently, he aged 36 years old. His father’s name is Nicholas Righton, a musician, and the information about his mother is still yet to be disclosed. Also, His father encouraged him to be a part of several bands that performed regularly while he was still at Stratford-upon-Avon High School. Later, he went to Cardiff University. Further, He is of British nationality and his ethnicity is White. His birth sign is Virgo.
When did James Righton begin his music career?
- Upon his graduation, James works as a music teacher until he met two other aspiring musicians named Jamie Reynolds and Simon Taylor Davis.
- The trio formed the rock band named Klaxons. The band released their first two singles, ‘Gravity’s Rain’ and ‘Atlantis to Interzone’ in 2006.
- Following the success of Klaxons’ hit singles, ‘Golden Skans’ and ‘Magick,’ the band released its debut album, ‘Myths of the Near Future,’ in January 2007.
- The album won the 2007 ‘Nationwide Mercury Prize,’ which encouraged the band to come up with subsequent albums. While their second album, ‘Surfing the Void,’ was released on August 23rd, 2010.
- Also, the band released its third album, ‘Love Frequency,’ on June 16th, 2014.
- In October 2014, the band announced that their upcoming South America tour would be their last headline tour. ‘Klaxons’ was disbanded in 2015 post which he chose to focus on his career as an independent musician.
- In 2016, He was signed by ‘Marathon Artists’ under the pseudonym ‘Shock Machine.’
- Thereafter, he released his debut single, ‘Shock Machine,’ along with a music video, which was directed by Saam Farahmand.
- Following the success of his debut single, Righton came up with his debut Extended Play (EP), ‘Open Up The Sky,’ which had four tracks, including his hit single, ‘Shock Machine.’
- The same year, he appeared in a short musical film, ‘Something More,’ which was directed by Simon Amstell.
- On August 25th, 2017, He released his debut album under the moniker ‘Shock Machine.’
- In 2018, he got an opportunity to score music for a feature film titled “Benjamin.” Also, he is the composer for the 2019 Netflix stands up special “Set Free”.
- Besides these, He co-wrote “All Rights Reversed” from 2007’s Grammy Award-winning album We Are the Night by The Chemical Brothers.
- Also, he co-wrote the lead single “The Third Degree” from Honeyblood’s 2019 album In Plain Sight.
- In 2020, His debut solo studio album, The Performer was released on 20th March 2020 under DeeWee Records.
Everything to know about Keira Knightley
Who is James Righton married to?
James Righton was married to actress Keira Knightley in the South of France in May 2013. The low-key ceremony was held in front of just 11 guests which took plack at a town hall in Mazan. However, the reception was hosted at a house owned by Knightley’s mother, Sharman Macdonald in a marquee erected in the garden. Together, the couple shares two kids named Edie and Delilah. Presently, the couple lives blissfully and seems to be happy.
What is James Righton’s net worth?
James Righton has earned the sum of a good amount of money and salary from his profession as a musician in the field of the music industry. As per the online sites, he has reported £5,000 net worth as of 2020. Further, his salary and asset details are still yet to be disclosed.
What is James Righton’s height?
James Righton has a height of 5 feet 9 inches and he weighs around 77 Kg. His eyes are blue and his hair color is brown. Further, his other body information is still under review.
Did You Know?
- He preferred to stay out of his group’s music videos.
- Son-in-law of Will Knightley and Sharman Macdonald.
- He worked at a record shop in Greenwich and then moved to London.