- Source of Wealth: Comedy, Film, Television
- Age: 59
- Birth Place: Oak Park, Illinois, United States
- Height: 5′ 3″ (1.60 m)
- Marital Status: In a relationship (Randy Bick)
- Full Name: Kathleen Mary “Kathy” Griffin
- Nationality: American
- Date of Birth: November 4, 1960
- Ethnicity: American
- Occupation: Actress, Comedian
- Education: Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute
American actress Kathy Griffin has a net worth of $20 million. Kathy Griffin was born in a small town in Illinois where she proceeded to study drama at the Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute and also became a member of an improve comedy group called the groundings.
In the 1990’s, she hit the road to Los Angeles where she was a stand-up comedian and also landed many guest roles on popular shows such as Seinfield and Suddenly Susan, which landed her lots of recognition. Through her controversial stand up comedy, she got her own Bravo reality show, Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List.
Through her reality show, she gained a large fan base of people who encouraged and loved her hilarious and somewhat controversial jokes. She also accomplished her autobiography topping the New York Times Best Sellers List. She did countless HBO specials and was the first comedian to have four televised specials in a year and hosted the new years special with news host, Anderson Cooper.