8 December 1945
Kellelo Justina Masafo-Guni (born December 8, 1945 in Leribe, Lesotho) is a Justice on the African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights. She was previously Justice on the High Court of Lesotho, where she became the first woman ever on the Court. For four years starting in 1970 she was Crown Counsel. Before being elected to ACHPR she practiced privately in Lesotho, Zimbabwe and England.
Ntsapo Petlane (Born Makunya) v Mathe Petlane & Another (Duly assisted). CIV/APN/476/9825. August 1999
- R. Potoketsi v. Rex. CRI/A/22/98 . 15 February 1999
- African Oxygen Ltd v. Stm Marketing & Agencies Ltd & Another. CIV/APN/191/99, CIV/APN/270/99. 7 April 2000
- Ned Bank (Lesotho) Ltd v. Sotho Development Corporation (Pty) Ltd. CIV/T/450/99. 23 May 2000
- Rex v. Lisebo Mokhoro. CRI/T/39/96. 24 November 2000.
- Theresia Leoma v. Makhang Leoma. CIV/APN/465/99, CIV/APN/520/99. 8 August 2000