- Source of Wealth: Ice Hockey
- Age: 41
- Birth Place: Vlasim, Czechoslovakia
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 210 lbs (95 kg)
- Marital Status: Married (Jana)
- Full Name: Michal Rozsival
- Nationality: Czech
- Date of Birth: September 3, 1978
- Occupation: Professional Ice Hockey Player (defenceman)
- Children: 2 (Daniel, and Dominick)
Michal Rozsival is a Czech ice hockey player which has an estimated net worth of $1.4 million.
Michal Rozsival began his pro career when he joined the NHL Entry Draft in 1996, and was chosen by the Pittsburgh Penguins as the fourth round, 105th overall pick. Prior to his stint with the Penguins, he played for a junior hockey team, Swift Current Broncos.
Eventually, he started playing for the American Hockey League’s Syracuse Crunch. Rozsival debuted to the New York Rangers after the NHL lockout in 2004-2005 season. After six seasons with the team, he was traded to the Phoenix Coyotes.
After his brief stint with the Coyotes, Rozsival was signed as a free agent by the Chicago Blackhawks.
Michal Rozsival was born on September 3, 1978 in Vlasim, Czechoslovakia. He is married to Jana Rozsival and has two children.