- Source of Wealth: Music
- Age: 40
- Birth Place: Wilmette, Illinois, United States
- Height: 5′ 6″ (1.68 m)
- Marital Status: Divorced (Ashlee Simpson)
- Full Name: Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III
- Nationality: American
- Date of Birth: June 5, 1979
- Ethnicity: German, English, Afro-Jamaican
- Occupation: Musician
- Education: New Trier High School, North Shore Country Day School
- Children: 2 (Bronx Mowgli, Saint Laszlo)
Peter Lewis Kingston, known professionally as Pete Wentz has an estimated net worth of $10 million. Wentz, a rocker in the band Fall Out Boy, is the band’s bassist, co song writer, and back up vocals. He formed the band with band mate Joe Trohman in 2001, recruiting drummer Andy Hurley and Patrick Stump later on. The band took off, becoming one of the better known pop-punk acts in Chicago, and soon all over the world. After a four-year hiatus, Fall Out Boy released their fifth studio album, Save Rock ‘n Roll, in May 2013.
Pete was born in Wilmette, which is a suburb of Chicago, in 1979. He has faced mental health issues, such as depression, bipolar, and suicide attempts. Wentz has played music since his early teens, which lead him to his career of choice. He also is a writer, recently publishing his book titled Gray in 2013. He has also done some television work, and is an activist and philanthropist.
Wentz married singer and actress, Ashlee Simpson in 2008, the couple had a son, Bronx Mowgli Wentz November 20, 2008. The couple eventually divorced in 2011 and share custody of their son.