- Source of Wealth: Football, Sports
- Age: 37
- Birth Place: Fort Polk, Louisiana, United States
- Height: 6′ 5″ (1.96 m)
- Weight: 230 lb (104 kg)
- Marital Status: Married (Lindsey VanDeweghe Jackson)
- Full Name: Vincent Jackson
- Nationality: American
- Date of Birth: January 14, 1983
- Ethnicity: African-American
- Occupation: Football Player
- Education: University of Northern Colorado
- Children: None
Vincent Jackson was a professional football player with an estimated net worth of $50 million. He played for the National Football League’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers as the team’s wide receiver. However, because of an MCL sprain, it limited him to only five games this 2017.
Vincent Jackson was born on January 14, 1983, in Colorado Springs, Colorado. After attending Widefield High School, he studied at the University of Northern Colorado, where he played collegiately. In 2005, he was selected by the San Diego Chargers as its second-round pick (61st overall) in the 2005 NFL Draft. From 2005 through 2011, he played for the Chargers. He was selected as an alternate to Wes Welker, for the 2011 Pro Bowl.
On March 13, 2012, Vincent Jackson was signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to a five-year, $55.55 million contract. To date, Jackson has already been selected to a Pro-bowl three times (2009, 2011 and 2012). He ranked 52nd on the Top 100 Players of 2013.