Albanian Visa is not required for Mauritians
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Mauritians visiting Albania can stay for a period of 90 days visa free.
- Mauritians visiting Albania must have a passport valid for six months.
- Mauritians visiting Albania must hold proof of sufficient funds for the duration of their stay, a minimum of US$100 per day.
- Mauritians visiting Albania must have a confirmed hotel reservation and documents required for their next destination.
- Business visits may not exceed 120 days within one year.
- Mauritians visiting Albania can stay for a maximum period of 180 days within one year.
- Mauritians visiting Albania with pets must obtain an import permit 3 months advance upon entry into Mauritius, health certificate, pet micro chip and a rabies vaccination.
- Mauritians visiting Albania must check for hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, yellow fever, rabies, meningitis, polio, measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis), chickenpox, shingles, pneumonia and influenza vaccination.
- Direct flights from Port Louis, Mauritius to Tirana, Albania typically takes up to 10 hours and 7 minutes.
- While Albania is home to a diverse religious demography, Islam is currently the religion practised by a vast majority of Albania’s population.
- The time zone currently in use in Albania is the Central European Summer Time ( GMT+2), Albania is 2 hours behind Mauritius.
- Getting around in Albania is possible with the various public means of transportation available, this includes buses, minibuses, trains and car rentals.
- Albania uses a type C and F adapter for visitors travelling with chargeable devices.
- Albania has a Mediterranean climate,with hot, dry summers and mild, wet winters.
- The best time to visit Albania is between April – June, and September – October, when the weather is just right for a mountain or a beach holiday.
- While Albanian is the official language here, English is also widely spoken by the people here. So Mauritians would have very little difficulty with navigating communications.