Armenian Visa is not required for Burmeses
Stay Duration: 120 days
- Armenia is among the countries in the Asian continent. The capital of the country is Yerevan.
- Myanmar citizens visiting Armenia are eligible to apply for tourist e-visa or get their visa on arrival at the airport.
- The maximum duration of stay is 120 days.
- Documents required to apply for Armenia visa are; passport copy with at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping, passport photograph not older than 3 months, flight reservations, and return ticket.
- Armenia is known to be the first Christian Nation in the world and also the only country that made chess a mandatory subject in schools.
- The official language of Armenia is Armenian. Other languages spoken are Russian, Assyrian, Greek, and Yazidi Kurdish.
- The religion practiced in Armenia is Christianity.
- The Armenian Dram is the currency of Armenia.
- There is no restriction of currency in Armenia for both local and foreign currencies but on entry, amounts exceeding USD10,000 must be declared while on exit, it must be transferred to a bank.
- Armenia is considered as a sunny country with four seasons; Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter.
- Armenia does not operate Daylight Saving Time, it observes Armenia Time throughout the year and it is 4 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time.
- Vaccinations required in Armenia are; hepatitis A, hepatitis B, rabies, meningitis, polio, chickenpox, shingles, pneumonia and influenza.
- The tourist centers to visit in Armenia include; Tatev Monastery, The Khor Virap, Geghard Monastery, Vernissage Flea Market, and Temple of Garni.
- Armenia uses 230V, 50Hz with sockets and plugs Type C and Type F.
- Operating airlines in Armenia are; Air Armenia, Air Van Airlines, Ararat International AirlinesArmavia, Armenian Airlines, Armenian International Airways, Blu Sky Airlines, Jupiter-Avia.
- The time difference between Myanmar and Armenia is 2 hours 30 minutes. Myanmar is ahead of Armenia.
- The flight duration and distance between Myanmar and Armenia are 8 hours 21 minutes and 5580 Km respectively.