Cape Verdian Visa is not required for Angolans
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Angola citizens intending to visit Cape Verde can do so without applying for a visa for a period of 30 days.
- Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of one month from the date of entry into Cape Verde.
- Passports must have with at least one blank passport page available for Cape Verde visa stamp. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Cape Verde visa stamps.
- Angola citizens will be required to provide one recent two by two inches passport type photograph in colour, front view and with a plain/white background.
- Citizens of Angola travelling to Cape Verde are required to present International Yellow Fever Vaccination certificate
- Angola citizens who are above 2 years of age are required to pay a special entry tax on arrival to Cape Verde.
- Guns, Ammunition and Drugs require a special license to be brought into the country.
- Additional health certificate required if pets are brought into the country, particularly dogs.
- There is zero tolerance towards possessing, using or trafficking any type of illegal drugs as convicted offenders can expect long jail sentences and heavy fines.
- GulfAir, NokScoot, Lufthansa, Etihad airways, Qatar Airways, Turkish Airlines, Emirates, IndiGo and Royal Jordanian are major carriers from Angola to Cape Verde.
- The estimated flight time from Angola to Cape Verde is 7 hours, 31 minutes.
- Cape Verde adopts the Cape Verde Standard Time zone (GMT-1) placing Angola 2 hours ahead of Cape Verde.
- Most visits to Cape Verde are trouble-free, but you should take sensible precautions against petty crime.
- Cape Verde is famous for its warm tropical climate, volcanic islands, wonderful musicians, and delicious cuisine.
- The official language of instruction and government in Cape Verde is Portuguese.
- In the major cities, public bus transport runs periodically and taxis are common. In smaller towns, there are mostly hi aces and/or taxis. Boat transportation is also available, though not widely used nor dependable.
- Cape Verde has two seasons- the dry season (Time of winds) is between October to mid-July while the rainy season starts from August to September
- Cape Verde inhabitants generally practice Christianity.
- For Cape Verde there are two associated plug types, C and F. The country operates on a 230V supply voltage and 50Hz.
- One of the biggest tourist attractions of Cape Verde are its Islands and safe snorkeling adventures.