Chadian Visa is not required for Benineses
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Beninese intending to visit Chad must first apply for an E-visa.
- This online pre-visa can be granted by the Chad consulate in the applicant’s home country.
- On presentation of the pre-visa at the border checkpoint of Chad the traveller is then issued a visa on arrival.
- The Chad visa cost $150 for a single entry and $200 for multiple entry.
- This visa is valid for a maximum total stay of 30days within a one-year period.
- Beninese intending to visit Chad are allowed to bring a maximum of $10,000.
- Alongside the printed confirmation that a visa will be issued upon arrival, the traveller must also have a return/onward ticket.
- A proof of hotel accommodation is also needed, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Beninese intending to visit Chad are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.