Comoran Visa is not required for Mauritians
Stay Duration: 45 days
- Mauritians visiting Comoros can stay for a period of 45 days on a visa on arrival.
- Mauritians visiting Comoros music have a passport valid for six months.
- Mauritians visiting Comoros must have a valid return or onward tickets.
- Mauritians visiting Comoros with pets must have a health certificate and a proof of rabies vaccination.
- Mauritians visiting Comoros must check for hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, rabies, meningitis, polio, measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis), chickenpox, shingles, pneumonia and influenza.
- There are no direct flight options available from Mauritius to Comoros.
- While Comoros is home to a diverse religious demography, Islam is currently the religion practised by a vast majority of Comoros’ population.
- The exchange rate between the Mauritian rupee and the Comorian franc is currently at 1 MUR = 12.25 KMF.
- Because the time zone currently in use in Comoros is the East Africa Time (GMT+3 ), Comoros is an hour ahead of Mauritius.
- Getting around in Comoros is possible with the various public means of transportation available, this includes trains, buses, car rentals, taxis and domestic flights.
- Comoros uses a type C and E adapter for visitors travelling with chargeable devices.
- The climate in Comoros is tropical, with a hot and rainy season from December to April, and a relatively cool and dry season from May to November.
- The best time to visit the Comoros Islands is the dry season between May and November.
- The official languages of the Comoros are Comorian, French and Arabic.