- Address: 16 D, United Centre,, 95 Queensway
- City: Hong Kong
- Fax: 00-852-28664124
- Phone: 00-852-25284028,25272275
- Website: http://www.indianconsulate.org.hk/
About Consulate General of India in Hong Kong
Indian Consulate in Hong Kong runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indian, and international citizens in China.
The Indian Consulate in Hong Kong supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in India
- Want to apply and obtain Indian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in India and China.
The process of issuing Indian Visa and Passport of India can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Indian Consulate in Hong Kong if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indian representations in China
In addition to the Indian Consulate in Hong Kong, India also has 2 other representations in China:
- Indian Consulate in Shanghai
- Indian Embassy in Beijing
Chinese representations in India
Country of China has 3 other representations in India:
- Chinese Consulate in Mumbai
- Chinese Consulate in Kolkata
- Chinese Embassy in New Delhi
Indian representations worldwide
Indian Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 197 consular and diplomatic representations of India all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Indian Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.