- Address: Harriet-Walderdorff , A-5026 Salzburg
- City: Salzburg
- Fax: 0043 (662) 6422 6821
- Phone: 0043 (662) 642 2680
About Consulate General of Malta in Salzburg, Austria
Maltese Consulate in Salzburg runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Maltese, and international citizens in Austria.
The Maltese Consulate in Salzburg supports Austrian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Maltese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Maltese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Malta
- Want to apply and obtain Maltese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Maltese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Malta and Austria.
The process of issuing Maltese Visa and Passport of Malta can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Maltese Consulate in Salzburg if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Maltese representations in Austria
In addition to the Maltese Consulate in Salzburg, Malta also has 1 other representation in Austria:
- Maltese Embassy in Vienna
Austrian representations in Malta
- Austrian Embassy in Malta is the only Austrian representation in Malta
Maltese representations worldwide
Maltese Consulate In Salzburg represents one of 116 consular and diplomatic representations of Malta all over the world.
Foreign representations in Austria
Maltese Consulate In Salzburg represents one of 251 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Austria.