- Address: Radial 17 ½ y 6to Anillo, c/o Camara Boliviano de Hidrocarburos, Casilla: 3920
- City: Santa Cruz
- Fax: (+591) (3) 3577868
- Phone: (+591) (3) 3538799
About Consulate General of Philippines in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Filipino Consulate in Santa Cruz runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Filipino, and international citizens in Bolivia.
The Filipino Consulate in Santa Cruz supports Bolivian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Filipino economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Filipino Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Philippines
- Want to apply and obtain Filipino Visa
Visa and Passport services
Filipino passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Philippines and Bolivia.
The process of issuing Filipino Visa and Passport of Philippines can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Filipino Consulate in Santa Cruz if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Filipino representations in Bolivia
In addition to the Filipino Consulate in Santa Cruz, Philippines also has 1 other representation in Bolivia:
- Filipino Consulate in La Paz
Bolivian representations in Philippines
- Bolivian Consulate in Philippines is the only Bolivian representation in Philippines
Filipino representations worldwide
Filipino Consulate In Santa Cruz represents one of 194 consular and diplomatic representations of Philippines all over the world.
Foreign representations in Bolivia
Filipino Consulate In Santa Cruz represents one of 87 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Bolivia.