- Address: Ul. Felinskiego 36, lok 2 01-563
- City: Warsaw
- Fax: +48-22-8390852
- Phone: +48-22-8390852
About Consulate General of San Marino in Warsaw, Poland
Sammarinese Consulate in Warsaw runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Sammarinese, and international citizens in Poland.
The Sammarinese Consulate in Warsaw supports Polish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Sammarinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Sammarinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in San Marino
- Want to apply and obtain Sammarinese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Sammarinese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in San Marino and Poland.
The process of issuing Sammarinese Visa and Passport of San Marino can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Sammarinese Consulate in Warsaw if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Sammarinese representations in Poland
Sammarinese Consulate in Warsaw is the only Sammarinese diplomatic mission in Poland.
Sammarinese representations worldwide
Sammarinese Consulate In Warsaw represents one of 64 consular and diplomatic representations of San Marino all over the world.
Foreign representations in Poland
Sammarinese Consulate In Warsaw represents one of 140 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Poland.