- Address: 1469 Huai Hai Zhong Road, 200031 Shanghai , China
- City: Shanghai
- Fax: (86-21) 6279-7603
- Phone: (86-21) 6279-7662
- Website: http://shanghai.usembassy-china.org.cn
About Consulate General of United States in Shanghai, China
American Consulate in Shanghai runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, American, and international citizens in China.
The American Consulate in Shanghai supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding American economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting American Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in United States
- Want to apply and obtain American Visa
Visa and Passport services
American passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in United States and China.
The process of issuing American Visa and Passport of United States can take few weeks.
*Please contact with American Consulate in Shanghai if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
American representations in China
In addition to the American Consulate in Shanghai, United States also has 5 other representations in China:
- American Consulate in Hong Kong
- American Consulate in Shenyang
- American Consulate in Guangzhou
- American Consulate in Chengdu
- American Embassy in Beijing
Chinese representations in United States
Country of China has 6 other representations in United States:
- Chinese Embassy in Washington DC
- Chinese Consulate in Houston
- Chinese Consulate in Los Angeles
- Chinese Consulate in San Francisco
- Chinese Consulate in Chicago
- Chinese Consulate in New York
American representations worldwide
American Consulate In Shanghai represents one of 257 consular and diplomatic representations of United States all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
American Consulate In Shanghai represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.