- Address: Villa No. 2, Plot B-44, Street 322-8, Al Hudhaiba , Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- City: Dubai
- Fax: (+971-4) 3452687
- Phone: +971-4-3986535/+971-4-3989880
About Consulate of Sri Lanka in Dubai, UAE
Sri Lankan Consulate in Dubai runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Sri Lankan, and international citizens in United-arab-emirates.
The Sri Lankan Consulate in Dubai supports Emirati citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Sri Lankan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Sri Lankan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Sri Lanka
- Want to apply and obtain Sri Lankan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Sri Lankan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Sri Lanka and United-arab-emirates.
The process of issuing Sri Lankan Visa and Passport of Sri Lanka can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Sri Lankan Consulate in Dubai if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Sri Lankan representations in United-arab-emirates
Sri Lankan Consulate in Dubai is the only Sri Lankan diplomatic mission in United-arab-emirates.
Emirati representations in Sri Lanka
- Emirati Embassy in Colombo is the only Emirati representation in Sri Lanka
Sri Lankan representations worldwide
Sri Lankan Consulate In Dubai represents one of 35 consular and diplomatic representations of Sri Lanka all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-arab-emirates
Sri Lankan Consulate In Dubai represents one of 112 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-arab-emirates.