Djibouti Visa is not required for Senegaleses
Stay Duration: 31 days
- Senegalese intending to visit Djibouti must first apply for an E- visa.
- This online pre-visa can be granted by the Djibouti consulate in the applicant’s home country.
- This E-visa is valid for a maximum total stay of 31 days within a one-year period.
- Alongside the E-visa, the traveller must also have a return/onward ticket.
- A proof of hotel accommodation is also needed, as well as an international certificate of vaccination.
- Senegalese intending to visit Djibouti are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with atleast two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.