- Address: Ulica 9.L Rujna 11, 51410 Opatija, Croatia
- City: Opatija
- Fax: 00-385-51-271996
- Phone: 00-385-51-271977
About Dutch Consulate in Opatija, Croatia
Dutch Consulate in Opatija runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Croatia.
The Dutch Consulate in Opatija supports Croatian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Croatia.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Opatija if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Croatia
In addition to the Dutch Consulate in Opatija, Netherlands also has 3 other representations in Croatia:
- Dutch Consulate in Split
- Dutch Consulate in Dubrovnik
- Dutch Embassy in Zagreb
Croatian representations in Netherlands
- Croatian Embassy in The Hague is the only Croatian representation in Netherlands
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Opatija represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Croatia
Dutch Consulate In Opatija represents one of 86 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Croatia.