- Address: Strawinskylaan 3037, 2nd Floor, Baambrugge
- City: Amsterdam
- Fax: 31 20 431 3190
- Phone: 31 20 431 3114
About Embassy of Iceland in the Netherlands
Icelandic Embassy in Amsterdam runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Icelandic, and international citizens in Netherlands.
The Icelandic Embassy in Amsterdam supports Dutch citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Icelandic economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Icelandic Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Iceland
- Want to apply and obtain Icelandic Visa
Visa and Passport services
Icelandic passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Iceland and Netherlands.
The process of issuing Icelandic Visa and Passport of Iceland can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Icelandic Embassy in Amsterdam if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Icelandic representations in Netherlands
Icelandic Embassy in Amsterdam is the only Icelandic diplomatic mission in Netherlands.
Dutch representations in Iceland
- Dutch Consulate in Reykjavik is the only Dutch representation in Iceland
Icelandic representations worldwide
Icelandic Embassy In Amsterdam represents one of 43 consular and diplomatic representations of Iceland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Netherlands
Icelandic Embassy In Amsterdam represents one of 175 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Netherlands.