- Address: 6, Munsudong District, Daedonggang
- City: Pyongyang
- Fax: 00-850-2-3817619
- Phone: 00-850-2-3817215,3817274
About Embassy of India in North Korea
Indian Embassy in Pyongyang runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indian, and international citizens in North-korea.
The Indian Embassy in Pyongyang supports North Korean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in India
- Want to apply and obtain Indian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in India and North-korea.
The process of issuing Indian Visa and Passport of India can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Indian Embassy in Pyongyang if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indian representations in North-korea
Indian Embassy in Pyongyang is the only Indian diplomatic mission in North-korea.
Indian representations worldwide
Indian Embassy In Pyongyang represents one of 197 consular and diplomatic representations of India all over the world.
Foreign representations in North-korea
Indian Embassy In Pyongyang represents one of 17 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in North-korea.