- Address: Badeniho 2, 170 06 Prague 7
- City: Prague
- Fax: 00420-233 097 519
- Phone: 00420-233 097 500
- Website: http://prague.mfa.gov.il
About Embassy of Israel in Prague, Czech Republic
Israeli Embassy in Prague runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Israeli, and international citizens in Czech-republic.
The Israeli Embassy in Prague supports Czech citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Israeli economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Israeli Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Israel
- Want to apply and obtain Israeli Visa
Visa and Passport services
Israeli passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Israel and Czech-republic.
The process of issuing Israeli Visa and Passport of Israel can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Israeli Embassy in Prague if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Israeli representations in Czech-republic
Israeli Embassy in Prague is the only Israeli diplomatic mission in Czech-republic.
Czech representations in Israel
Country of Czech-republic has 5 other representations in Israel:
- Czech Consulate in Jerusalem
- Czech Consulate in Eilat
- Czech Consulate in Haifa
- Czech Consulate in Ramat Gan
- Czech Embassy in Tel Aviv
Israeli representations worldwide
Israeli Embassy In Prague represents one of 98 consular and diplomatic representations of Israel all over the world.
Foreign representations in Czech-republic
Israeli Embassy In Prague represents one of 96 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Czech-republic.