- Address: Gardesgatan 10, 115 27 Sweden
- City: Stockholm
- Fax: +46-8-661-8820
- Phone: +46-8-579-353-00
- Website: http://www.se.emb-japan.go.jp/
About Embassy of Japan in Sweden
Japanese Embassy in Stockholm runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Japanese, and international citizens in Sweden.
The Japanese Embassy in Stockholm supports Swedish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Japanese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Japanese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Japan
- Want to apply and obtain Japanese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Japanese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Japan and Sweden.
The process of issuing Japanese Visa and Passport of Japan can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Japanese Embassy in Stockholm if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Japanese representations in Sweden
Japanese Embassy in Stockholm is the only Japanese diplomatic mission in Sweden.
Swedish representations in Japan
- Swedish Embassy in Tokyo is the only Swedish representation in Japan
Japanese representations worldwide
Japanese Embassy In Stockholm represents one of 152 consular and diplomatic representations of Japan all over the world.
Foreign representations in Sweden
Japanese Embassy In Stockholm represents one of 177 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Sweden.