- Address: Hermanos Bécquer, 7-2 28006
- City: Madrid
- Fax: +34-91-5646057
- Phone: +34-91-4116893
About Embassy of Slovenia in Madrid, Spain
Slovenian Embassy in Madrid runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Slovene, and international citizens in Spain.
The Slovenian Embassy in Madrid supports Spanish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Slovene economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Slovene Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Slovenia
- Want to apply and obtain Slovene Visa
Visa and Passport services
Slovene passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Slovenia and Spain.
The process of issuing Slovene Visa and Passport of Slovenia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Slovenian Embassy in Madrid if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Slovene representations in Spain
Slovenian Embassy in Madrid is the only Slovene diplomatic mission in Spain.
Spanish representations in Slovenia
- Spanish Embassy in Liubliana is the only Spanish representation in Slovenia
Slovene representations worldwide
Slovenian Embassy In Madrid represents one of 104 consular and diplomatic representations of Slovenia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Spain
Slovenian Embassy In Madrid represents one of 343 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Spain.