- Address: Balbinova 4/392, 120 00 Prague 2, Czech Republic
- City: Prague
- Fax: + 420 222 521 108
- Phone: + 420 222 521 093,+420 222 521 179
About Embassy of the Republic of Macedonia in Prague, Czech Republic
Macedonian Embassy in Prague runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Macedonian, and international citizens in Czech-republic.
The Macedonian Embassy in Prague supports Czech citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Macedonian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Macedonian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Macedonia
- Want to apply and obtain Macedonian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Macedonian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Macedonia and Czech-republic.
The process of issuing Macedonian Visa and Passport of Macedonia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Macedonian Embassy in Prague if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Macedonian representations in Czech-republic
Macedonian Embassy in Prague is the only Macedonian diplomatic mission in Czech-republic.
Czech representations in Macedonia
Country of Czech-republic has 2 other representations in Macedonia:
- Czech Consulate in Skopje
- Czech Embassy in Skopje
Macedonian representations worldwide
Macedonian Embassy In Prague represents one of 50 consular and diplomatic representations of Macedonia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Czech-republic
Macedonian Embassy In Prague represents one of 96 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Czech-republic.