- Address: 14, Rue Charles Galland – 1206 Ginevra
- City: Geneva
- Fax: 0041 22 8396745
- Phone: 0041228396744
- Website: http://www.consginevra.esteri.it
About General Consulate of Italy in Geneva,Switzerland
Italian Consulate in Geneva runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Italian, and international citizens in Switzerland.
The Italian Consulate in Geneva supports Swiss citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Italian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Italian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Italy
- Want to apply and obtain Italian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Italian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Italy and Switzerland.
The process of issuing Italian Visa and Passport of Italy can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Italian Consulate in Geneva if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Italian representations in Switzerland
In addition to the Italian Consulate in Geneva, Italy also has 7 other representations in Switzerland:
- Italian Embassy in Bern
- Italian Consulate in Lugano
- Italian Consulate in Zurigo
- Italian Consulate in Basilea
- Italian Consulate in Losanna
- Italian Consulate in San Gallo
- Italian Consulate in Bern
Italian representations worldwide
Italian Consulate In Geneva represents one of 206 consular and diplomatic representations of Italy all over the world.
Foreign representations in Switzerland
Italian Consulate In Geneva represents one of 246 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Switzerland.