Ghanaian Visa is not required for Singaporeans
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Singapore citizens can stay for a period of 30 days in Ghana without a visa.
- Visitors must possess a passport valid for three months from the date of their arrival in Ghana.
- Passports must have at least one blank page for entry stamp.
- Visitors below the age of 18 must have a copy of their birth certificate as well as a signed travel authorization from their parents or guardians.
- Intending visitors entering Ghana with funds of up to $5,000 will need to declare it.
- Visitors must have a return or onward ticket.
- Intending visitors must provide proof of sufficient funds to cover their entire stay in Ghana.
- Visitors must provide proof of a confirmed means of accommodation while in Ghana.
- Intending visitors can get to Ghana from Singapore international airport in Changi.
- The major airline that go from Singapore to Ghana is the Emirates flights.
- The estimated flight from Singapore to Ghana is 15 hours, 5 minutes.
- Christianity is the predominant religion in Ghana followed by Islam and other indigenous religions. However, Christianity is the dominant faith.
- Ghana is a multilingual country with about 80 languages being spoken. It official language is English, however, Akan remains the most spoken indigenous language.
- Ghana official currency is the Ghanaian cedi. Visitors can exchange their foreign currency at banks and other exchange outlets in the country.
- Ghanaian popular delicacies include jollof rice, waakye, banku and tilapia, fufu and goat light soup, etc.
- Tourists in Ghana generally spend an average of $30 per day.
- The power plugs and sockets in Ghana are of type D and G. The standard voltage is 230 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz.
- Ghana uses Greenwich Mean Time, hence, Singapore is 8 hours ahead of Ghana
- Ghana has a tropical climate. The weather in Ghana’s southwest is hot and humid, and in the north, it is hot and dry.
- Ghana has an interesting, unique and attracting culture and history. The best time to visit is between November to March when there is little to no rainfall, and every part of the country is easily accessible.