- Address: Honorary Consulate General of Finland, Fa Expoline, Moyzesova 5, SK-81105
- City: Bratislava
- Fax: +421-2-5443 1289
- Phone: +421-2-5443 4774,5443 4171
About Honorary Consulate General of Finland in Bratislava, Slovakia
Finnish Consulate in Bratislava runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Slovakia.
The Finnish Consulate in Bratislava supports Slovak citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Slovakia.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Bratislava if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Slovakia
In addition to the Finnish Consulate in Bratislava, Finland also has 1 other representation in Slovakia:
- Finnish Embassy in Bratislava
Slovak representations in Finland
- Slovak Embassy in Helsinki is the only Slovak representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Bratislava represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Slovakia
Finnish Consulate In Bratislava represents one of 59 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Slovakia.