- Address: 4-047 Shin Marunouchi Building, 1-5-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100
- City: Tokyo
- Fax: (+81-3) 54115970
- Phone: (+81-3) 54115967
About Honorary Consulate General of Kiribati in Japan
I-Kiribati Consulate in Tokyo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Kiribati, and international citizens in Japan.
The I-Kiribati Consulate in Tokyo supports Japanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Kiribati economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Kiribati Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Kiribati
- Want to apply and obtain Kiribati Visa
Visa and Passport services
Kiribati passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Kiribati and Japan.
The process of issuing Kiribati Visa and Passport of Kiribati can take few weeks.
*Please contact with I-Kiribati Consulate in Tokyo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Kiribati representations in Japan
I-Kiribati Consulate in Tokyo is the only Kiribati diplomatic mission in Japan.
Kiribati representations worldwide
I-Kiribati Consulate In Tokyo represents one of 12 consular and diplomatic representations of Kiribati all over the world.
Foreign representations in Japan
I-Kiribati Consulate In Tokyo represents one of 241 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Japan.