- Address: Independencia 1098, 600 San Salvador de Jujuy, Argentina
- Fax: (+54) 388 423 3156
- Phone: (+54) (388) 424 0501
About Honorary Consulate of Bolivia in San Salvador de Jujuy , Argentina
Bolivian Consulate in Argentina runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bolivian, and international citizens in Argentina.
The Bolivian Consulate in Argentina supports Argentine citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bolivian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bolivian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bolivia
- Want to apply and obtain Bolivian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bolivian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bolivia and Argentina.
The process of issuing Bolivian Visa and Passport of Bolivia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Bolivian Consulate in Argentina if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bolivian representations in Argentina
In addition to the Bolivian Consulate in Argentina, Bolivia also has 9 other representations in Argentina:
- Bolivian Consulate in San Ramon de la Nueva Oran
- Bolivian Consulate in San Miguel de Tucuman
- Bolivian Consulate in Rosario
- Bolivian Consulate in Pocitos
- Bolivian Consulate in Mendoza
- Bolivian Consulate in La Quiaca
- Bolivian Embassy in Buenos Aires
- Bolivian Consulate in Argentina
- Bolivian Consulate in Cordoba
Argentine representations in Bolivia
Country of Argentina has 6 other representations in Bolivia:
- Argentinian Consulate in Yacuiba
- Argentinian Consulate in Villazon
- Argentinian Consulate in Tarija
- Argentinian Consulate in Santa Cruz
- Argentinian Consulate in Cochabamba
- Argentinian Embassy in La Paz
Bolivian representations worldwide
Bolivian Consulate In Argentina represents one of 102 consular and diplomatic representations of Bolivia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Argentina
Bolivian Consulate In Argentina represents one of 221 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Argentina.