- Address: 13 Kountouriotou Street, Thessaloniki 54625, Greece
- City: Thessaloniki
- Fax: 0030 (2310) 551 047
- Phone: 0030 (2310) 550 271
About Honorary Consulate of Malta in Thessaloniki, Greece
Maltese Consulate in Thessaloniki runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Maltese, and international citizens in Greece.
The Maltese Consulate in Thessaloniki supports Greek citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Maltese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Maltese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Malta
- Want to apply and obtain Maltese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Maltese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Malta and Greece.
The process of issuing Maltese Visa and Passport of Malta can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Maltese Consulate in Thessaloniki if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Maltese representations in Greece
In addition to the Maltese Consulate in Thessaloniki, Malta also has 2 other representations in Greece:
- Maltese Embassy in Athens
- Maltese Consulate in Athens
Greek representations in Malta
- Greek Embassy in Valletta is the only Greek representation in Malta
Maltese representations worldwide
Maltese Consulate In Thessaloniki represents one of 116 consular and diplomatic representations of Malta all over the world.
Foreign representations in Greece
Maltese Consulate In Thessaloniki represents one of 197 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Greece.