Ivorian Visa is not required for Liberians
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Liberians travelling to Ivory Coast are not required to obtain or apply for a visa for a stay period of 90 days.
- Visitors must possess passports that are valid for 6 months beyond stay, with at least one blank passport page available for entry stamp(s).
- Visitors will be requested to present a computer-generated flight itinerary from the airline or travel agency or copy of airline tickets.
- If staying in any hotel within Ivory coast, visitors are required to provide a copy of confirmed hotel reservations.
- Liberia citizens are required to present an International certificate of vaccination against Yellow Fever at the port of entry.
- All travellers are required to pay an Airport Tax of 3,000 XOF upon leaving Cote d’Ivoire.
- In Ivory Coast, the power plugs and sockets are of type C and E. The standard voltage is 230 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz.
- Côte d’Ivoire adopts the Greenwich Mean Time zone (GMT) hence, there is no time difference between Liberia and Côte d’Ivoire.
- The estimated flight time from Monrovia, Liberia to Cote d’Ivoire is 1 hour, 20 minutes.
- The country has large populations of Muslims, Christians and various indigenous religions.
- The official language of the republic is French with local indigenous languages also being widely used that include Baoule, Dioula, Dan, Anyin and Cebaara Senufo.
- Cassava and plantains are significant parts of Ivorian cuisine. A type of corn paste called aitiu is used to prepare corn balls, and peanuts are widely used in many dishes.
- Ivory Coast climate is tropical along coast, semiarid in far north with three seasons – the country is warm and dry from November to March, hot and dry from March to May, hot and wet from June to October.
- Taxis are a great and easy way to get around in Abidjan. Just look for an orange coloured car and flag it down. Fares are very affordable: US $2-4 depending on the length of the journey.
- Tourist villages, beaches, and photo safaris are some of the main tourist attractions to see in Côte d’Ivoire. The country is also known for the Famous Mapouka dance.