Lesotho Visa is not required for Ugandans
Stay Duration: 90 days
- Uganda citizens can travel to Lesotho without applying for a visa for a stay up to 90 days
- Ugandans are expected to provide a passport that is valid within the duration of stay.
- Visitors are required to leave at least one blank page of their passport for entry stamp.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certification will be requested from Uganda citizens entering Lesotho.
- There are no restrictions on the possession of currency on entry or at the exit.
- In Lesotho the power plugs and sockets are of type M. The standard voltage is 220 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz.
- Lesotho uses South Africa Standard Time zone (GMT+2), hence, Uganda is 1 hour ahead of Lesotho.
- The estimated flight time from Kampala, Uganda to Lesotho is 4 hours, 38 minutes.
- Transportation within Lesotho can be done either by driving or using public transport such as coaches or minibus taxis.
- Because Lesotho is within South Africa, its roadways are linked with those of South Africa this also means that Lesotho has no seaports or harbours of its own.
- Lesotho adopts both the South African rand and the Lesotho loti.
- Sotho and English are the official languages of Lesotho, and the former is the national and most widely spoken language in the country.
- Christianity more popularly practiced followed with Isam, Hinduism, Buddhism and Baha’i.
- Lesotho’s food culture features potato, seafood, rice and vegetables.
- The Kingdom of Lesotho is a small landlocked country within South Africa, known for its towering mountain peaks and breathtaking vistas.
- Lesotho is also known for its nature reserves, highlands for tourist’s skiing, national park, mountains and waterfalls.