Turkish Visa is not required for South Africans
Stay Duration: 30 days
- South Africans can enter Turkey visa free for a duration of 30 days.
- Intending visitors can stay on a tourist or business visa.
- Visitors require an eVisa to visit Turkey.
- You can obtain three-month period multiple entry visas from Turkish representations or one month period single entry visas.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
- Visitors must show proof of sufficient funds and proof of hotel accommodation.
- You are required to have a medical insurance that will be valid during their stay in Turkey.
- You can extend your visa to a maximum of 90 days within each 180 days.