- Address: 1 Robert C. Frasure Street, 71000 SARAJEVO
- City: Sarajevo
- Fax: +387 33 659-722
- Phone: +387 33 704-000
- Website: http://sarajevo.usembassy.gov
About U.S. Embassy in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
American Embassy in Sarajevo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, American, and international citizens in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.
The American Embassy in Sarajevo supports Bosnian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding American economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting American Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in United States
- Want to apply and obtain American Visa
Visa and Passport services
American passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in United States and Bosnia-and-herzegovina.
The process of issuing American Visa and Passport of United States can take few weeks.
*Please contact with American Embassy in Sarajevo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
American representations in Bosnia-and-herzegovina
American Embassy in Sarajevo is the only American diplomatic mission in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.
Bosnian representations in United States
Country of Bosnia-and-herzegovina has 2 other representations in United States:
- Bosnian Consulate in Chicago
- Bosnian Embassy in Washington DC
American representations worldwide
American Embassy In Sarajevo represents one of 257 consular and diplomatic representations of United States all over the world.
Foreign representations in Bosnia-and-herzegovina
American Embassy In Sarajevo represents one of 38 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.