Abigail Bianca is an American actress who is best known for her movie The Marine.
|Birthday||January 1, 1976|
|Age||44 years old|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million USD|
Abigail was born in the year 1976. She is 44 years of age and still working as an actress. She has been in a lot of movies to date. The Marine is one of her biggest projects as it was a hit both commercially as well as critically.
Furthermore, her role as Angela was loved by the audience. The movie had other popular casts including wrestling superstar John Cena. It was Cena’s first movie. Furthermore, the producer of the movie was Vince McMahon who was the owner of WWE.
Besides, she has also been in movies Boy (1997) as Girl at Bar and Hell Has Harbour Views (2005) as Sarah. As per the sources, she has an expected net worth of $1.6 million USD.
#AbigailBianca #Beautiful #bObA ? pic.twitter.com/qn9poWwuoO
— صاحب ڈنو (@SahibDM) February 17, 2016
10 facts about Abigail Bianca
- Abigail was born in the year 1976 in the United States.
- As of 2020, she is 44 years of age and she celebrates her birthday every year on the first of January.
- Abigail holds an American nationality and her ethnicity is white.
- By profession, she is an actress who is best known for her role as Angela in the commercially successful movie The Marine.
- In the movie, she has worked with the WWE star and Hollywood sensation John Cena.
- There are no details about the boyfriend of Abigail.
- She has a good physique standing 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighing around 60 kilograms.
- Bianca is happily married, however, the exact information about her husband and children are not out yet.
- She loves to maintain her private life a bit secret as all her personal information is still under the limelight.
- In fact, she is not available in any form of social media.