AJ Odudu is a famous British Television presenter. According to sources AJ is currently single and has not confirmed any rumors of relationships. The presenter has mentioned she will find it very hard to be in a relationship and trust her partner again because of her past experience with her boyfriends. She has mentioned she was cheated on by 3 of her previous boyfriends, she has not disclosed their names.
She is an excellent presenter who has been able to acquire popularity because of her reporting skills and personality. Although she has not mentioned anything about her relationship status yet, her followers get excited every time she shares a picture of her with a man.
|Birthday||February 12, 1988|
|Net Worth||$100,000 – $1 Million|
10 Facts On AJ Odudu
- AJ Odudu was born on February 12, 1988, in Blackburn, United Kingdom. She is 32 years old as of 2020.
- She is a British citizen. Her parents are Nigerian and she is proud of her Nigerian traditions.
- AJ began her career reporting for BBC’s radio services, her first screen appearance was in 2009 on The Almost Perfect Guide to Life, a BBC 2 series. She currently works for Channel 5.
- She is a gorgeous woman, she has long dark hair and a pretty face. She looked stunning with her excellent physique that she has worked so hard for.
- She really loves her mother and enjoys spending time with her. Her mother’s name is Florence Odudu.
- Information about Odudu is available in Wikipedia and she even has her own website
- Odudu Graduated from Keele University with a degree in English and politics.
- She is a Fitness enthusiast. She loves to exercise and talk about eating healthy.
- She has a youtube channel that she started in late 2013, it has 11k subscribers. Her first video uploaded on 29th October 2013 was titled Everyday Make-Up Routine | AJ Odudu.
- She has 73.5 k followers in her Instagram account. Her Instagram account is filled with photos of her working out, posing, doing makeup, and reporting.