Aketra Sevillian (known as “Keke”) is a women’s basketball player. She plays in the Penn State University. Moreover, she is also associated with “Ballislife.”
Besides, Keke is also a social media influencer. She has amassed thousands of followers on instagram and tiktok. She is really an inspiration to other people.
|Birthday||February 8, 1995|
|Parents||Clarence Sevillian, Aketra Sevillian|
|Education||Penn State University|
10 Facts on Aketra Sevillian
- Aketra Nicole Sevillian (born on February 8, 1995) is an american basketball player who plays for the Penn State. She was born in Goodrich, Michigan, United States.
- Moreover, she is also the host of “Ballislife.” The website streams online basketball content happening all around the United States.
- As of now, the player is 25 years old. She celebrates her birthday on February 8 every year with her friends and family.
- However, she doesn’t have a wiki biography until now.
- Her physical status is the key factor of her game. She has around 1.7 meters of height. Similarly, she weighs more than 125 kgs. She comes from black ethnic groups.
- Peeking through her social media, she seems to be single and not dating anyone. She isn’t spotted with anyone that can be implied as her boyfriend.
- Still talking family, she has wonderful parents. Her father, Clarence Sevillian was a wide reciever in a football team. Also, her mother’s name is Aketra Sevillian.
- Likewise, she also has a younger sister. Her name is Alexis Sevillian. The sisters are very close to each other and spotted frequently in social media.
- Furthermore, she is present on Instgram. Her insta account consists of more than 77k followers till date. Also, she has a docile twitter account which she created in 2011.
- Similarly, she is also a tiktok star. She makes lip sync and basketball related videos on tiktok. These videos are mostly seen by her 100k followers in the platform.