Alex Gonzaga is a Filipina TV host known for being an actress, singer, entrepreneur, comedian, vlogger, and author. Her film roles include in I’ve Fallen For You, Buy, Now, Die Later, Mary, Marry Me, and more.
Her music videos are Panaginip Lang, Break Na Tayo, Chambe, Sissums, Amfee, Please Lang, and others. Alex has won the 2016 12th USTv Awards for The Voice Kids as Students’ Choice of Reality/Game Show Host.
|Name||Catherine Mae Cruz Gonzaga|
|Birthday||January 16, 1988|
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Education||University of Asia and the Pacific|
10 facts on Alex Gonzaga
- Alex Gonzaga was born on 16th January 1988. She is 32 years old at present.
- She is 5 feet 5 inches tall and has a decent weight. Alex has black hair and brown eyes. Her body measurement is 33-24-35 inches.
- Born in Taytay, Rizal, Philippines, Alex is of Filipino nationality. Her ethnicity is also Filipino.
- She is the daughter of Carlito “Bonoy” GrandeaGonzaga and Crisanta “Pinty” Marcelo Cruz. Her parternal grandparents are Carlos Javier Gonzaga and Leonora Paochano.
- Alex has an elder sister Toni Gonzaga who is a singer, host, and producer. Toni helped Alex to enter the industry.
- The estimated net worth of Gonzaga is $1 million. Her salary is estimated to be $20 thousand. Her exact earnings have not been disclosed.
- Gonzaga is dating Michael “Mikee” Moranda, Batangas Councilor since November 2016. On 16th January 2020, she announced her engagement with Michael through Instagram.
- Her early education has not been disclosed. But she attended the University of Asia and the Pacific and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Child Development and Education.
- She has a Wikipedia page but her information can be read here as well.
- Alex has 10.1 million followers on her Instagram account. She has made almost 2k posts. Her Facebook account has 4.2 million, 4 million on Twitter, and 240k followers on TikTok account. She joined Twitter in August 2013 and Facebook on 19th July 2017.