Alyssa Farah is POTUS Donald Trump’s 3rd White House Director of Strategic Communications and a political strategist to the President.
In addition to this, she is also an assistant to the Commander-in-chief. She has a lengthy background in communications and also has a lot f political experience.
As a matter of fact, before becoming a staff member of the White House, she was VP Mike Pence’s press secretary.
|Birthday||June 15, 1989|
|Profession||White House Director of Strategic Communications|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Education||Patrick Henry College|
Honored every day to serve in this Administration, @realDonaldTrump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/cI7DeM4FZD
— Alyssa Farah (@Alyssafarah) November 3, 2020
10 Facts About Alyssa Farah
- Alyssa Farah’s soon to be husband as of November 2020 is Justin Griffin, he is a new name in the media but is known as the grandson of Samuel A. Tamposi.
- She earns a salary of around $179,700, her post inside the White House has offered the amount as pay since its inception.
- Farah’s Wiki page is being updated but you can read all about the star in this article.
- She is known for sharing images of her employer and her first-ever tweet as a press secretary was when she posted a picture of VP Pence going to Capitol Hill.
- Talking about her Twitter, she has more than 82.3k followers on the platform. She joined in 2009 and has since posted images and tweets as the press secretary and in support of the Republican party.
- The communication specialist’s net worth has not been released but according to some online sources, she has a net worth of between $100,000 to $1 million.
- Most of her fortune comes from her work in politics and in communication, she started her career as a political communications expert as the press secretary for Mike Pence and then became the Pentagon Press Secretary.
- In November 2020, she is serving as the White House Communications Director.
- Farah also has a bachelor’s degree in journalism from Patrick Henry College.
- She was the center of a controversy when she violated the Hatch act as the VP’s press secretary when she tweeted ‘Make America Great Again’.