Amanda Swan is a popular model and actress best known for her bold modeling photoshoots. She has worked with numerous modeling agencies and photographers.
Amanda made her appearance in the 2009 comedy film “The Don of 42nd Street” as a girl with sal. She starred opposite John Hoyt, Nick Damici, Daniel Margotta, and Tim House, among others.
|Birthday||November 27, 1976|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Measurements||33-25-33 in inches|
10 Facts On Amanda Swan:
- Amanda Swan was born on November 27, 1976, to a native family of Woking. She grew up with her family in Woking, Surrey, England.
- Being raised in South West England, she studied at an all-girls grammar school. She completed her high school education in her hometown.
- While in her school, she worked part-time at hotels and cafes as a waitress on weekends. Later, she started working as a cabin crew at Heathrow airport.
- Swan left her job to achieve more success in her career. Furthermore, she served as a secretary, receptionist, and credit controller in a big oil company.
- After being suggested by friends and well-wishers, Amanda shared her few photos on modeling sites. She was scouted by several photographers overnight to book for photoshoots.
- Amanda has posed topless and even naked for several modeling projects including Scorpion Residence Studio. She has worked with photographers such as Dave Burns.
- The 44 years old model turned actress stands a height of 5 feet 10 inches. She has posed for shoots such as body paint, lingerie, swimwear, fetish, and so on.
- Swan’s bio is not added to Wikipedia yet. However, her followers can find her biography, stills, and many more on her website.
- The Sagittarius beauty has been included on IMDB along with few credits and personal details. She has not announced information about her boyfriend on social media yet.
- Amanda is emerging on social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. She has shared her few sensual and seductive photos on her Instagram account.