Amy Robach’s Bio Including her Feet, GMA, Age, Married, Salary, Net Worth, Haircut, Legs, Husband. Amy Robach is a tremendously talented television journalist and news presenter. Amy is best known as a television presenter for ABC News & anchor for ‘Good Morning America’.
- Birthday: February 6, 1973 (age 45)
- Ethnicity: North American
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Television presenter
Salary – $300 Thousand Dollars
Her annual salary measures around $300 thousand dollars. With her hard work and diligence, she has earned good amount of fortune.
Amy, being amongst the admired journalists of ABC News & noted for presenting “Good Morning America”, is an illustrious idol to all the journalism devotees as well as the regular television watchers.
Amy Robach Net Worth – $1.5 Million Dollars
Amy Robach is an American news journalist who has a net worth of $1.5 million dollars.
TV shows – Good Morning America, Today, 20/20 and More
Amy is a co-host of ‘20/20’, reports for ‘Good Morning America’ & contributor across ABC News. In addition, she was the longtime contributor to NBC News.
- 2003-2007- Debuted journalism career with MSNBC network and remained there for four years as an anchor
- 2003-2012- Worked at NBC News, obligating duties as co-anchor of ‘Today’, newsreader & NBC Nightly News anchor and NBC News National Correspondent
- 2012- 2014- Joined ABC News, initially appeared as a correspondent for the network’s ‘Good Morning America’ and later become news anchor of the show the later March
- 2015- Wrote and published a New York Times bestseller called ‘Better: How I Let Go of Control, Held On To Hope, and Found Joy in My Darkest Hour’ about her devastating experience with breast cancer
- 2018- Announced her departure from the ‘Good Morning America’ in order to become the new host of ‘20/20’ for ABC
Body Measurements and Weight
She has a graciously slim attractive figure weighing 54 kg with a body that measures to be 34-25-34 inches, a perfect ratio found in many women.
Robach’s banana-shaped body and still a juvenile beauty at 45 has won the heart of millions.
Aware of all her natural assets, Amy competed in 1995 Miss Georgia pageant and finished at 4th position.
- Height: 5 feet 5 in (165 cm)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34 inches
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 54 kg (118 pounds)
This sultry blonde continues wowing audiences internationally by simply looking beautiful and presenting news gracefully. Often praised for her great look & style, Amy’s beauty hasn’t faded since her debut in 2003. She still owns that glowing skin with a perfectly matching set of blue eyes and a well-maintained figure even after giving birth to two children.
With million sacked up in the bank, Amy unarguably lives a life of riches that we can only dream off! GMA famed owns a lavish house in Los Angeles drives sexy cars and has a great collection of branded clothes & shoes.
A travel enthusiast, she can be seen traveling nationally and internationally as per career demand. And if you are curious about her lifestyle, just follow her on social networking sites.
Amy Robach Height – 5 Feet 5 Inches (165 cm)
Amy Robach stands an average height of 5 feet 5 in (165 cm) with perfectly acquired body measurements.
Family, Parents and Early Life
Born in St. Joseph, Michigan, grew up in East Lansing prior moving to St. Louis, Missouri, and now living in New York City, Amy had her high-school and college education in Georgia.
Amy’s family members are full of entertainers as her cousin is Matt Lindahl (former Nashville Star contestant) and her uncle/aunt used to be the performing-arts teachers.
- Parents: N/A
- Husband: Andrew Shue (2010-present) and Tim Macintosh (1996-2008)
- Children: 2 daughters, 3 step-sons
- Marital Status: Married
A grad of Brookwood High School in Snellville, Georgia, she completed her Broadcast Journalism degree with honors from the University of Georgia.
Amy Robach Husband – Andrew Shue and Children
Is Amy Robach Married? Amy Robach married a second husband, Andrew Shue in 2010 after her divorce with her first husband Tim Macintosh (1996-2008). Robach has apparently found happiness after a nasty divorce and gruesome cancer.
They have two beautiful daughters together, Ava (born 2002) and Analise (born 2006).
Amy remarried for less than two years after on February 6, 2010, with Andrew Shue on her 37th birthday in a romantic The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers.
Amy met Andrew at a book party in April 2008 and a year after, in September 2009, the two got engaged.
Upon the nuptials, she has three step-sons from Andrew’s previous marriage to floral designer Jennifer Hageney. Fighting cancer together as a husband-and-wife has helped both of them grow as a couple and together Amy and Andrew have been happily cherishing every moment.