Amy Stiller is a TV actress who is from AMerica and is also known as the sister of Ben Stiller. Apart from being an actress, she is also a comedian and a writer.
|Birthday||August 9, 1961|
|Parents||Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara|
She is a brilliant actress who has wonderful acting skills. Some of the movies that she is known for are Inside Amy Schumer (2013), Divorce (2016), etc. She has also appeared in many TV shows.
She is also the daughter of Jerry Stiller who passed away on May 11, 2020, at the age of 91. Though he died during the COVID-19 pandemic he died from natural causes. She has also appeared on many Tv shows where she has proved herself and showed fantastic acting skills.
10 Facts about Amy Stiller
- Amy Stiller is a TV actress who is from AMerica and is also known as the sister of Ben Stiller.
- She was born on August 9, 1961, in New York City, New York, United States. Her age is 58 years old and her sun sign is Leo.
- She is a very beautiful woman with a big and bright smile on her face. She stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches tall. Though her height is known her weight and body measurements are unknown.
- She is the daughter of Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara. And her sister is Ben Stiller.
- Her dad Jerry Stiller passed recently on 11th May 2020 due to natural causes at the age of 92.
- There are no details about her love life. As of now we do not know about her marital status and her relationship status.
- Some of her famous works are Inside Amy Schumer (2013), Divorce (2016), and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (2017).
- Her biography is not on Wikipedia but her details can be found on IMDb and also on famous birthdays.
- It seems that she is not active on social media.
- As of 2020 her net worth is not known.