Andrea Adelson is a news reporter from America who has had a wide range of experience working in different areas in news writing.
|Education||University of Florida|
Andrea is an American national working as a news reporter. She graduated in the year 1999 from the University of Florida where she got a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism. Her first job as a sports writer was as a college football columnist in The Orlando Sentinel where she worked for four years. In the year 2010, she got a chance to work at ESPN.com.
10 facts on Andrea Adelson
- Andrea Adelson is a sports writer from America who was born and raised in Orlando, Florida.
- The current age of Adelson is not available. However, from her pictures, we can assume that she might be in her late 40s.
- Andrea is a proud mother and she currently resides with her husband and children in Florida. The information about her children is missing.
- Eric Adelson is the husband of Andrea who is also a sportswriter and a speechwriter. Furthermore, he is also a professor and teaches at Florida University.
- Andrea currently works as a college football reporter for the ESPN channel.
- The details about Andrea’s height and her body measurement are missing. However, she loves to carry short blonde hair and her broad smile makes her look presentable on TV.
- Andrea has been working as a journalist for quite some time and she gets a handsome salary. However, her exact net worth is under review.
- There is no dedicated Wikipedia of Adelson due to which the detailed information about her bio is missing on the web.
- Andrea is active on social media platforms and she prefers to use Twitter more than Instagram.
- In fact, there are around 21.6k followers on her Twitter account where she usually shares the posts regarding her profession.