Annemarie Plas is the creator of the movement in which people step outside from their homes exactly at 8 pm on Thursdays to applaud for the care workers in the UK, Clap for Carers.
Annemarie started the movement to acknowledge the hard work of the health workers and other key workers struggling against the Corona Virus in the United Kingdom.
Quick Facts: Annemarie Plas Age: Everything To Know About Clap For Carers Founder
We are bringing back the 8pm applause, in our 3rd lockdown I hope it can lift the spirit, of all of us. Carers teacher, homeschooling parents, those who shield and ALL who is pushing through this difficult time! Please join & share!#clapforheroes pic.twitter.com/Tl27BlzqlH
— Annemarie (@AnnemariePlas) January 6, 2021
10 Facts About Annemarie Plas
- Annemarie Plas was born in 1984 in, Germany and her age is 34 years old. The actual birthday of Plas is not revealed to the media.
- Annemarie Plas is active on social platforms as well. She holds an active Instagram and Twitter account. She is well recognized in both stagings.
- Annemarie is basically a dutch residing in South London, United Kingdom. At present, she is famous for her Nobel work for admiring the national health workers amid Covid.
- The social movement Clap for Our Heroes started in January 2020, after the deadly virus started spreading in the UK. The movement occurs every Thursday at 8 pm.
- After the 10th week of the movement, Annemarie announced the closure because of political reviews being mixed. The news of the closure was tweeted by Plas herself.
- The movement is again brought back on January 6, 2021, as a new strain of the virus was observed in the UK, resulting in the third lockdown.
- Annemarie came into the limelight after the social movement. Before this, she was under the curtain as a normal citizen.
- The actual body measurements of the social activist are not readily available. However, she stands at a decent height and relatable bodyweight.
- According to her Instagram, she has one child. However, the details of the child are not revealed.
- Plas is also very fond of yoga. She is mostly seen on her mat performing yoga.