Anthony Pompliano is an entrepreneur and a host who is popularly known for hosting the Podcast show named The Pomp Podcast.
|Birthday||June 15, 1988|
|Age||32 Years Old|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches (approx)|
Anthony is also an investor. He has worked for Snapchat and Facebook as well. In addition to this, he is known as the founder of the company named Morgan Creek Digital Assets which is an early-stage venture for the capital fund.
Pompliano’s podcast show mainly features interviews with great figures from the business, technology industry, and finance.
10 Facts On Anthony Pompliano
- Anthony Pompliano celebrates his birthday on the 15th of July. He was born in the year 1988 and is 32 years of age in 2020.
- Anthony’s exact details on height and weight are not known. Nor is there any details on his weight known. However, looking through the images, he seems to stand at a tall height with moderate body weight.
- No details on his net worth are known. However, he must be making a huge net worth. Moreover, he has stated that about 50% of his net worth is in BitCoin. So no doubt he is a wealthy person.
- Anthony is a married man. He has a gorgeous wife named Polina Marinova. The couples got engaged in November 2019. They tied their knot in July 2020.
- Pompliano’s father is Tony Pompliano. No details on his mother are known. His father is the founder of the company named ANEXIO.
- Anthony attended Cardinal Gibbons High School. He holds a bachelor’s degree in economics and sociology from Bucknell University.
- Anthony holds the American nationality, born and raised in the USA.
- Pompliano also served as a sergeant in the U.S Army for 6 years starting from the year 2006 till 2012.
- Pompliano gained fame for his podcast show.
- Anthony has 37k Instagram followers and about 393k Twitter followers.