Blanka Lipinska, born on 22 July 1985, is a polish-born author and cosmetologist who mostly writes the erotic fiction genre novels. Blanka Lipinska was born in Pulawy, southeastern Poland. Blanka Lipinska was born in the house of Malgorzata and Grzegorz Lipinski and she had a quiet and comfortable childhood.
|Parents||Malgorzata and Grzegorz Lipinski|
Blanka Lipinska studied in her home town and graduated high school. Blanka Lipinska earned a bachelor’s degree in cosmetology after high school and started working before she became an author. The author likes to enjoy sports and fitness and also goes sailing during her free time.
10 Facts on Blanka Lipinska
- Blanka Lipinska is a 35 years old Polish-born cosmetologist and an author who was born in Pulawy, southeastern Poland.
- The author was born on 22 July 1985 and her parents are Malgorzata and Grzegorz Lipinski who have raised her in Pulawy city.
- Blanka Lipinski graduated her high school and enrolled in University to get a bachelor’s degree in cosmetology but then preferred to a writer instead.
- The cosmetologist was dating Aleksander Milwiw-Baron since February 2020 and has been recently married to each other and seems to be a happy couple.
- Aleksander Milwiw-Baron.author’s husband is a 36-year-old Polish composer born on 13 December 1983 in Wroclaw, Poland.
- Blanka Lipinska has written a trilogy of the book on the erotic topic called the 365 days which were published in 2018 in a few month’s intervals.
- The books and audio-books are available in amazon but haven’t been officially translated to English to date.
- The author told during an interview that she was inspired by Fifty Shades of Grey to write such a book and her work has been very much appreciated by the public in a short amount of time.
- In 2020, a movie based on the book was released by Netflix and the movie has been a huge success.
- Blanka Lipinska has 627k followers on Instagram and we can see her having good times from those pictures she has posted so far.